Membership is free - sign up here
CF&KC-SA welcomes new Members. We invite Foster & Kinship Carers, and other persons interested in making a difference to the lives of children and young people in care, to join.
Benefits of Membership
- Contribute your ideas and opinions, especially in our Annual Survey
- Connect with other Foster & Kinship Carers
- Invitations to Member-only events
- Latest relevant news, policy developments and research
- Strengthen Foster & Kinship Carer voices
- CF&KC-SA annual Recharge event - hear inspirational speakers and connect with other Carers
- CF&KC-SA Family Fun events at venues such as AFL Max, The Beachouse, Adelaide Zoo, Mainline Drive-in
- National Foster & Kinship Care Conference
- Free tickets to Adelaide Festival, Adelaide Fringe, Womad and more...
- Discounts and special offers on products and services from affiliate businesses
Current Member offers
Colby Pearce from Secure Start offers CF&KC-SA Members resources for implementing trauma-informed, therapeutic care in the home and school settings at the special price of $9.90 per resource (40% discount). Click here for the details
Discount for CF&KC-SA Members to purchase Dr Sara McLean's book "Parenting Traumatized Children with Developmental Differences" - email: email@example.com for further details