Become a Member
Members play an important part in shaping the future of CF&KC-SA and improving the system for foster and kinship carer families.
CF&KC-SA welcomes new Members and invites Foster & Kinship Carers, and other persons interested in making a difference to the lives of children and young people in care, to join in this important work.
Reasons to Join
- Connect with other Foster & Kinship Carers
- Receive invitations to Member-only events
- Keep up-to-date with information pertaining to Foster & Kinship Carers
- Be notified of policy developments and research
- Contribute your ideas and opinions
- Help make Foster & Kinship Carer voices stronger
- Member benefits such as free tickets to events, discounted fees and special offers
Current Member offers
Colby Pearce from Secure Start has an exclusive offer for CF&KC-SA Members to purchase resources for implementing trauma-informed, therapeutic care in the home and school settings at the special price of $9.90 per resource (a 40% discount on the usual price). Click here for the details.
See below for other great Member offers...
Other opportunities for Members
We are always looking for ways to provide our Members with opportunities to attend various events and activities, including:
CF&KC-SA Recharge Event - Members enjoy free entry to our annual Recharge event to hear inspirational speakers and connect with other Carers
CF&KC-SA Family Fun Events - Members enjoy free entry to family-friendly events held at venues such as AFL Max, The Beachouse, Adelaide Zoo, Mainline Drive-in
National Foster and Kinship Care Conference - Members can apply to attend the National Conference each year
Free tickets to Adelaide Festival, Adelaide Fringe, Womad and Adelaide Superloop 500
Sign up to become a Member: