Become a Member
Members play an important part in shaping the future of CF&KC-SA and improving the system for foster and kinship carer families.
CF&KC-SA welcomes new Members and invites Carers and other persons interested in making a difference to the lives of children and young people in care to join in this important work.
Reasons to Join:
- Contribute your ideas and opinions
- Help make CF&KC-SA’s voice stronger
- Receive invitations to special events
- Connect with other Carers
- Be notified of policy developments and research
- Member benefits such as free entry to events, discounted fees and special offers
Current Member benefits:
Cloud Admin - tax return special
Johnston Withers Lawyers - discount on wills, powers of attorney, advanced care directives, conveyancing and free first half hour interview on any matter
Opportunity to attend 2018 National Foster and Kinship Care Conference - two Members will have the opportunity to attend the National Conference, 7-9 September 2018 at the RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland [CLOSED]
Opportunity to attend Richard Rose Adelaide workshop - two Members have the opportunity to each attend one day of Richard's workshop in Adelaide on 9 and 10 May 2018 at the Adelaide Convention Centre (value $250 ticket) [CLOSED]
Sign up to become a Member: